PureSalt – national salt distribution
PureSalt is the trading name for KindWater’s dedicated salt business. We are a leading national salt distributor, supplying thousands of tonnes of salt each year to businesses and homes.
PureSalt’s customers choose us because of our unique combination of:
- Quality salt assured (click for more info) – We only supply salt products whose purity, integrity and packaging, will consistently meet our customers’ requirements.
- Reliable salt supply (click for more info) – In-depth understanding of our suppliers, combined with forward ordering and daily contact, enable us to maintain supply when others fail.
- Competitive salt prices (click for more info) – Bulk purchasing and lean overheads ensure the lowest prices available for the reliable supply of quality salt.
Providing a personal service to homes and hospitals, farms and factories
We are a family business, whose loyal staff choose to work for PureSalt because we put people first. As a result, the service that we provide to every customer is personal. Leadership from one of the most experienced and respected figures in the UK salt industry, means that PureSalt’s customers receive the best expert advice. While our deep understanding of the production and logistics challenges facing the salt producers and importers, has enabled us to maintain salt supply to PureSalt’s customers in even the most trying of circumstances.
As a result we are trusted to supply customers such as the NHS, the University of Cambridge, leading hotels and leisure centres. We supply major brewers, food processors and poultry farmers. Along with a myriad of schools, care homes and small businesses. As well as thousands of domestic customers requiring a few bags of salt for their water softener.
PureSalt – the leading salt experts
PureSalt’s management team includes:
- The former Marketing Manager of the UK’s main salt manufacturer.
- The former Sales Manager for the UK’s leading salt importer.
The result is an exceptionally broad knowledge of the capabilities of both UK and overseas salt producers. And preferred distributor status for the widest range of quality products.
Salt expertise on all sources, grades and applications of salt
Salt is the world’s third largest commodity by weight. So it is no surprise that there are a lot of different grades and applications, including
- Salt types – vacuum, sea (or solar), rock.
- Salt grades – fine, coarse, granular, tablet, block.
- Salt applications – agricultural, de-icing (or winter), food, industrial, water treatment (or softening).
Whatever your requirement, we will be pleased to advice on the options available to you.
Serving customers of every size
PureSalt is pleased to supply customers large and small. Whether you require bulk tankers or full lorry loads of packed product to multiple locations. Single pallets with tail-lift unload. Or just a few bags for your home.
Contact Us – for friendly advice and prices
For more information contact our team of friendly salt experts and we will be pleased to help.